Votes: 6 26.1%
  • what is a betta fish?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who esle on here has bettas.I have 4 bettas.Nemo and Ruby are veiltail betta boys,Coral is a veiltail betta gal.Liberty is my only crowntail.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Yup, I have bettas. I used to have a bunch but now I just have two :). Mine are both male and are named Valentino and Mr. Crowntail.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Hi and welcome to PT!
Just wanted to mention that if you use the search bar and type in the word Betta you will see lotz of posts come up about bettas. You can really find lotz of info this way.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
luvnature said:
Hi and welcome to PT!
Just wanted to mention that if you use the search bar and type in the word Betta you will see lotz of posts come up about bettas. You can really find lotz of info this way.
Thanks:D I was just wondering how many people on this forum have bettas.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
i have 1 boy, Jose. he's like a blue-green color :D

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I might get one soon! I have had 2 in the past, Gurtrude- red male with blue on his tale, and camo brown and white then turned red white and green

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
I only have one. How long do they live?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have heard up to 4 years.But they are already 1 year old when you get them form the pet store.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
christine said:
I only have one. How long do they live?
2-5 years for the average petstore betta. A well bred betta can live up to 10-12 years, believe it or not :).

Remember though, if you have a veil tail then he was probably already almost a year old in the store. The other varieties are sold at younger ages.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
i used to have two, an orange one named spike (monkey from ace ventura) and a dark blue/purple one named max (kid from liar liar), they both lived 3.5 years

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I currently have 3.They are all male veiltails! Their names are Icey,Mesmerize and Illusion!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm new!!

Hey, i'm new and just wanted to let everybody know that, i have bettas! Actually, i only have one. I used to have two but one died. :( The one that is living is named China and he is red and blue. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts