Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, one of my male degus passed away last week at the age of 3 due to a possible stroke :( so now his brother (Crash) is alone. I am looking for a pair (or a single) of male pups. If anyone has any up for adoption or knows of any breeders around Yorkshire (as I live in Bridlington, East Yorkshire- around 45 minutes away from Hull), that would be most helpful.

Many thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I dont know anything about degus or breeders :) but i was suprised to see that you have a hull near you to. were im from is HULL QUEBEC CANADA hehe i didn't know there was any other hull hehe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ye there is another hull, in England lol. But without any degu breeders apparently.... :/

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Where did you get your original degus? If it was from a store, maybe the store will know of a breeder?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they where from a breeder from Hull. But I can't remember where or who. And I don't know any of her details :/

·
Registered
4 Posts
second time Ive mentioned this site today hehe, but try preloved . co.uk... you can set it to your local area, there seem to be quite a few degus needing new homes on there :) good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts