Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[FONT=&quot]Dogs have ALLERGIES > Tooo![/FONT]

Stop medicating your animal when you can substitute it with organic ingredients
that really work! Give your Dog a peanut butter treat with their everyday dog food
that alleviates all types of allergies and helps develop the dog’s immune system.

Veterinary Dermatologist formulated

Check it out at link removed by moderator

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
My dog stopped liking peanut butter when he realised how sticky it is. I used to hide pills in it and he caught on. Now he'll only eat peanut butter in TINY doses and if he sees me eat it first. He has "peanut butter" flavored toothpaste but its green and smells like chicken LOLZ!! As for dog allergies, diet can usually help relieve symptoms. I feed Holistic Blend all stages chicken and lamb formula kibble. A lot of people buy this brand for their allergy-sensitive dogs but I feed it bc I trust the ingredient content and its sensitive for my senior's belly. :)

Thanks for the info though!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dog allergy

totally makes sense. I only have to use a teaspoon of it in their food and it tastes really good...I actually tried it myself lol. My little guy stopped biting at his paws after a week of using it. It also helps with airborne allergens not just food.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Our old boxer had dog allergies, certain diets can help , there is also a special medication that you can get her, that basically acts like benadrill but for dogs.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
^^ I try human friendly treats sometimes!! I find their pretty tasteless compared to our version!! :p That's great that the goo stuff works for you :)

·
canis lupus familiaris
552 Posts
Would this work for non food allergies as well? Spyro has grass allergies (not bad enough to get an allergy shot) and I'm just using children's benedryl.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Would this work for non food allergies as well? Spyro has grass allergies (not bad enough to get an allergy shot) and I'm just using children's benedryl.
maya had food and seasonal allergies i dont see why it couldnt work on a dog that just has seasonal allergies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts