Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find a ball for my doberman that she won't be able to destroy right away. I finally found this Dog ball and my dog absolutly loves it and hasn't wrecked it yet. She has been able to take out the center thing once, that I had to use pliers to get out, hopefully that won't happen again.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
get a jollyball horse toy they are amazing, they are thick plastic/rubber and has a handle, mine LOVES his, they are expenisive (16) but hes had it a 2 years now and it has tons of holes but it isnt filled with air like a normal (like a basketball where you pump it) ball it has an open hole kinda thing and it can be punktured with out deflating at all, sence its made for horse studs to play with and keep from getting bored they can be ran over bitten chewed on and everything else its great

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
i know we used to play fetch with a kong with my rottie i had :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have brought a swing for my German Shepherd.That swing really help him to train him more better.Now my dog can run and jump better than previous.Its fun with my practise for my dog.

·
Registered
802 Posts
We choose toys that is cannot tear easily but is chewable. They might not last and we trash it immediately, while those standing the long chew may tear a piece which is very risky..

·
Registered
26 Posts
My chow/golden retriever/shepherd mix has a talent for destroying toys and tennis balls within seconds. He has a few KONG toys, which he has yet to be able to destroy. You might want to look into a KONG ball for your doberman. The range from $7 - $14 and are well worth every cent, as they are extremely durable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
IQ Ball by Smarter Toys

It sounds like this might not be the exact kind of ball your looking for, but I recently reviewed a pretty cool treat-dispensing ball that went over well with my two dogs.

Check out the signature.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts