Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
What the shell! :)
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister and I entered the dog fashion show at our mall, it benefitted to Animal Protective League where we live. It was sooo cute Poochie our red toy poodle won a ribbon, my dog didn't but to me he is still a winner because he learned to wear his goggles I got him.

The black dog (my dog) was a beach bum with swimming trunks a towell and goggles and the Red (brown) dog was a tough dog with his killer shirt and cool hat (my sister wore a matching hat).

We had a blast! Sorry the pics are blurry my camera was going dead at the time (never fails to happen)lol

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Thats cute! They are cute little dogs.

We have a pet fashion show for a local Beagle Paws event every year.There are some interesting costumes.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Awww they are both very cute, but I don't know how your dog didn't win with those goggles on, those are adorable!!:)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
aaww I wish we had doggies fashion shows, that would be so cool... hey... that gives me an idea... I "work" at our animal shelter and maybe I can talk with them about having something like this to raise money for the doggies & kittties!!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
It would be a good fundraiser.Hey,if you need anymore tips for fundraising,PM me.I have alot of ideas from the things I do with Beagle Paws.I would be happy to share.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Your dogs are such sweeties! Hope that you raised a lot of money for the APL!

·
Banned
1 Posts
My sister and I entered the dog fashion show at our mall, it benefitted to Animal Protective League where we live. It was sooo cute Poochie our red toy poodle won a ribbon, my dog didn't but to me he is still a winner because he learned to wear his goggles I got him.

The black dog (my dog) was a beach bum with swimming trunks a towell and goggles and the Red (brown) dog was a tough dog with his killer shirt and cool hat (my sister wore a matching hat).

We had a blast! Sorry the pics are blurry my camera was going dead at the time (never fails to happen)lol

Excellent pics. I must say your dog is a fashion icon. Just a suggestion, in case if you want to buy more interesting dog apparel, you can visit Johnny O's Goods who has exciting range of dog accessories as well as clothes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts