Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Dog pictures!

Tags
pics
2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  hannahmarielane 
#1 ·
Thought id set this up for us to share pictures of our doggies! Those present or those waiting for us at the bridge!

Archie the new edition, border terrier jack russel cross:
this is when we first met him at the breeders:
Picture frame Dog breed Fawn Rodent Wood

and now
White Blue Light Dog breed Black

This is Tyke, A mongrel that was abandoned as a puppy and we dont know what breed he is:
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Snout

This is Bodie, he waits for us at the bridge. He was a King Charles Jack Russel cross!
Dog Liquid Fluid Stemware Burgundy wine

See less See more
#8 ·
haha he really does doesnt he? im not doing anything! im cute and innocent really! he gets that look every time we catch him chewing something. hes quite a clever little fella tho, hes already learnt sit and paw, but he still only does it if you have a treat! Tykes awesome hes great with archie, especially considering how playful puppies can be! also he doesnt look 8 years old!

#15 ·
Sounds just like my two little boys harley and winston. Specky is the exact same way with harley and winston as well as my brothers new 3 month old puppy pogo. She gives them a little growl if they do something she doesnt like but other then that she is great with the puppies and speck is 12 years old. She is like the perfect puppy babysitter.

#16 ·
its so great when theyre like that isnt it? I love seeing Tyke happy again, he was really sad when Bodie died and got very lonely. Archie seems to have given him a new lease of life! he woulda made a great dad! shame we got him sorted really!

#18 ·
I have two pups. Well, not really pups. They're both almost three.

Macy is a schnauzer, collie, wired hair terrier, & hound dog mix.
Oreo is a black lab, pitbull, & rottweiler mix.
They're mixed with everything. haha.

Macy likes to be rubbed ALL THE TIME!
Oreo is a big licker and only allows love when she wants it.
They're both sweethearts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.