Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it's about time everyone had some updates on them. :D

Dudley is doing great, as usual LOL. He has been eating his veggies saily like a good little beardie, and his roach genocide has been taking a toll on my poor colony!
I re-did his viv a little too. I got him a nice ReptiSun hood with a reflector for his UVB light, that I mounted in his viv. I like it MUCH better than the under-the-counter fixture I was using. Definitely worth paying a little more for.
I also got him dimmer switches for his basking light and CHE, so the temps are perfect now.
I found some different linoleum scraps in my garage too, so I decided to try a different flooring. It is more grippable for him than the reddish stuff I was using before, but IDK if I like the color as much. I'm still hoping it will grow on me!

Next up is Stella. She is doing awesome, and growing like a little weed... She is about 7 months old now, and weighed in at 51g a couple days ago! She has really grown, and I love her coloring!

Here she is in her humid hide the day after I got her (October):

Stella in the same humid hide last week, right before I gave her a bigger one!

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Her viv. The new humid hide is in the middle... She is in love with that thing LOL.

Ok, now for Stanley!
He has been doing great since his eye shed came off. His eye is pretty much back to normal too!

Bad eye:

Since he discovered the joys of a humid hide, he is obsessed with his LOL!

I have a few more, but Photobucket is glitching up on me. :rolleyes:

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yay Photobucket! It LIVES!

Stanley is a big boy at 82g!

His viv now:

· Resident Aquarium Nerd
10,108 Posts
They're all so gorgeous and obviously very healthy :D. You definitely have a way with lizards :).

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! :D I try to take good care of them LOL. And Dudley just expressed his gratitude with a lovely "painting" for me to clean up...

@MeteoraAngel: Ha, I think I have average sized hands! Stella might be a little big for her age though. She loves her food!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.