Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Dud uses his IMAGINATION :P

Photos! 
3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Jess 
#1 ·
Picture time!!

LOL, as I discovered yesterday, bearded dragons do indeed have a wonderful little imagination. I took Dud out and removed all his things to clean his viv, and I set his basking platform on the ground. As soon as he saw it, he ran over, climbed to the top... and started gaping! He just glared at me like "WHERE DID WARMNESS GO?! It was JUST here a second ago, I swear..."
Isn't that funny that he remembers which decoration he uses for basking, and that he expects it to still be warm?!

Smudge wants to be a basking beardie too:

Cuteness! Smudge was very carefully examining Dudley, but Dud was annoyed and hissed at him LOL. He hates being touched excessively.

Dudley also got a new "toy"... I digging box! I wanted to give him something safe to dig in, so I decided to try alfalfa pellets. He loves it! And be the looks of it, I won't have to worry about impaction: He ate one that rolled across the floor of his viv, and promptly (dramatically) spat in out and stared at it in disgust for a few seconds before walking away. LOL. I got him a new pan instead of the glass one, but I forgot to take a pic of it.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 · (Edited)
Other random pics...

This is morning Dudley.

Face shed Dudley.

Happy I-just-completed-a-cricket-massacre Dudley.

And Dudley's beautiful salad! A few weeks ago I planted endives and collard, mustard, and turnip greens. I have millions of teeny tiny midget sprouts, and Dud absolutely LOVES them! Like, I usually shop up squash and stuff too for his salad, but he picks around it and ONLY eats the greens! :shock: I never thought I would see this day.

Enjoy!

I also bought him 2 horn worms today, so I will post a video of him eating them!

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! :D I love his "basking" pictures too... He gives the best stink-eye, doesn't he?!

I just fed him a wormie, and he swallowed it whole! It was a good 3" long too! I'll post the video soon.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Cute! I love the little Leo tail wiggle! :heart:
And you can upload them to Photobucket and them post the IMG code. That's what I do.

LOL Amanda, I have the smallest bedroom in my house! It's like a 8' x 8' square. I actually had to get rid of my dresser to fit Dud's viv in there (My clothes are in storage bins under my bed... :rolleyes:). I also have a utility shelf for Squishy and the hermies and a bed for myself. But that's all that will fit.
Hehe, everyone loves Dudley when I bring him to the petstores and stuff with me. :D He's a good little dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.