Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the beardie forum I'm on, everyone was saying how awesome Dudley would look in a top hat... So I made him one, and told some pictures of him for a calender photo contest! So, let me know which one you guys like best!

#1 This one is my favorite out of all of them. He looks so sophisticated!

#4 I don't like the lighting on this one as much, but I thought that death-glare was rather great. :lol:

#5 Next to the top hat?

The other adorable pictures!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More...

Wittle tubby hand!

If you can't already tell, Dud LOVED his photoshoot LOL. I was worried it would stress him out so I didn't think it would be very long, but he had a creamy white beard and tummy the whole time, and his colors got lighter throughout the pictures! Once he was done, he got dark colors though. I think he's a little full of himself.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
aww cute

·
she-mayor of Whoville
289 Posts
awesome!! The first or the second are really great.. he has an Abraham Lincoln "thoughtfulness" quality in them!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, thanks guys! :D

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
OMG I love #1 and #6!!! #4 would be my fave if the lighting was better. :D How cute ^^

**How did you shoot that against all white with no background? It looks so professional!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

I might be able to fix one of the shadows on #4, but the darkness on his face might be a little tricky.

And I made a light box. :D Google it, they are actually really easy to make. My other one died a little, so for this photoshoot I made a bigger one using 2 of those thick poster boards that have foam in the middle that I cut up and hot-glued together to make a box, and I used a normal poster board for the background. It cost about $5 to make. And I used some spare reptile lamps for the lighting. Here's what it looked like all set up:

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
omgoodness!! That's awesome! I'm sure for my little bun it would be spent in vain. Hopefully when we move (IF we do) I could set up something like that- you did a really good job!

·
Registered
110 Posts
wow hes so freaking adorable i love his hat XD ive never noticed how yellow he is???? my friend amanda has one named chamomile and hes orange =D hes a grumpy bgger though

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Purplehops: LOL, I have yet to convince Smudge to enter the lightbox... Not even for a treat! Same with Chuey. Everyone except for Dudley is terrified of it. :rolleyes:

@MeteoraAngel: Thanks! When he is in a good mood, he does have really pretty yellow colors. :D I cranked up the brightness of my camera, so that helped show his colors better too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts