Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what?! Dudley is FINALLY shedding! So far he has shed one front foot, one back foot, the bottom half of his tummy, and the little area by his leg that I posted a pic of before. Here is what his foot looks like: The white part is the new skin, and the orange is his dyed skin... Isn't this ridiculous?! Stupid orange sand.

Here are a few more cute pics or him in the sunlight!

And I thought this was hilarious! He looks so proper basking with his little hands crossed. (Sorry, my aquarium's glass is nasty!)

Hormonal rampage...

Looking cute during exercise time!

LOL he found the heat vent...

And just some cute pics of him in his cage.

Just thought I'd share his cuteness!

· laugh often
1,810 Posts
great pics jess. My pets and kid goes crazy over the vents froim time to time. :)

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
LOL, mine love the vents too! Dudley lays on it in the winter when it is warm, and Smudge lays on it in the summer when it is blowing cool air out... There for blocking all air conditioning from entering my room. :rolleyes:

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehe, thanks!

· Registered
1,099 Posts
awesome photos!! I love the air vent photo the best lol. Is he a bearded Dragon? I have never owned one but would like to some day lol. Do they eat their shed like leopard geckos do? I can't lie the only reptiles I have any real experience with are snakes lol.

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!
Yup, he's a beardie. :D They are awesome little lizards!
Nope, they don't usually eat their shed. I've heard of a few of them doing it before, but it's really rare if they do LOL.

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I get that a lot LOL. :rolleyes:
Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.