Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Dudley vs. Superworm pictures... It didn't end too well for the worms, LOL.

He enjoys chewing up the poor worms, spitting them out, and then eating them again. Yummmm.

Sleepy time!

As you can see, he lounges around in very attractive poses.

Enjoying his new custom harness!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just bein' Dudley, LOL.

And finally... His new rock structure! It's part of his birthday present.

Beginning stages (I ended up making the top part 2 layers higher):

After the final grouting:

Just gotta paint it and seal it!

·
Registered
55 Posts
He's adorable!! :D That rock structure is pretty awesome.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! :D

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
totally awsome hes a spoiled beardie <3

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! Indeed he is, LOL. :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
He's so mean to the superworms! Dudley: superworm bully. The cage you built him is huge compared to his itty bitty size (actually, do you have a thread for whatcha built it out of and how large it is? I can't remember :/ ). Did you make his new harness? (It's not pink!)

The 'rock' structure looks epic! He's a super spoiled Beardie.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! Haha, yeah he isn't very nice to his buggies.

I actually bought the cage off of Craigslist and fixed it up, I'm not trusted with power tools LOL. It's 4' x 2' x 2', and I think it's melamine? It's actually super light weight, but I hear melamine is heavy so it I'm not 100% sure.

And his harness I bought from someone who made them on the beardie forum I'm on. I was only $5 shipped, and I can tell that he is a lot more comfotable in it than he was in his pink one.

I'm painting the rock structure tonight, so I'll post more pictures soon! It was pretty fun and easy to make, so I'm thinking about custom making selling them (smaller ones, though!).

·
Registered
110 Posts
do you think one of thouse harnesses would fit a adult leopard gecko? =o i bet ickis would love going outside when she grows up lol
he looks so happy =D am i seeing this or is he orange in 2 pictures?

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Dudley's is a size large, but a size small or tiny might fit a leo. You can order them here, if you want to ask: www.oglerpets.com

Thanks! It's kinda because my camera takes weird pictures in the dark, he is actually more yellowish (You're talking about the sleeping pictures, right?), but beardie's colors change depending on their mood, temperature, ect. Dudley turns a peachy color when he is really happy or sleeping LOL.

Oh, and I painted my rock last night... It look pretty epic! :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
thats awesome =D my camera does weird things to colors sometimes to. I thought they changed colors but was never sure because the only ones ive seen were in the pet store so i didnt see them for long.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Dudley is such a handsome beardie....so cruel to his superworms though! Yuck, I'm glad my geckos just eat them quick and don't do the whole spitting them out and re-eating them thing lol.

The rock structure looks awesome :) They are fun to make! I have a ton of them sitting around because I like to make them so much I made way to many to have them all fit in my gecko tanks.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! I know, he is such a meanie LOL. Beardies have strange eating habits... I know of some of them that will be-head all their bugs before eating them, and other weird things. Yuck.

I have a basking platform and a cave that I made for my 40 gal that I have no idea what to do with now. :rolleyes: Haha.
BTW, what did you use to seal yours? I was going to use wood glue, but now I changed my mind and I just bought some Mod Podge Hard Coat. It says it has to cure for 4 weeks though...?! This stuff can be so confusing.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts