Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I had Dudley with me outside the other day, and he sat there are staired at my iced coffee for like 5 minutes straight LOL! I'm pretty sure he wanted his own cup!

More cute outdoors pictures:

Computer time with Mommy! I have a 10" netbook, not a "real" laptop, so that is why is looks so teeny tiny compared to him!

Enjoying his basking "rock":

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
soooo cute ^_^

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, thanks! :D He likes to walk on the key board and mess everything up. :rolleyes:

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, that's his little leash. He can move surprisingly fast for a fat lizard!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Great pics!! He's impressive! ^^ Is that a homemade harness? I woud have just died at him staring at the cup. Sometimes our betta goes crazy with certain things laid in front of his glass, usually cups.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!
Yup, there was someone on the beardie forum I'n on that custom made little harnesses for $5. Dudley loves it!
Haha, funny betta. My aquatic pets have never really reacted to anything outside of their tanks.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
That;s cool!! Bc I hate it when ppl have reps like this and leave them in a tank all day. Duds has a great life!! :D

And I think my betta think s we're fish too O>o

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe, thanks. :D He get's pretty bored if he has to stay in his viv all day, so I give him baths, let him wander around my room, and take him outside and to the petstore when the weather is nice. He seems to enjoy it.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
He is so cute. I love him.
And too funny,staring at the coffee for 5 minutes!!! :lol:

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
He is gorgeous :D Hehe, so funny :p

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hehe, thanks! He has quite the little personality, that's for sure! :D

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
@Meteora: I wouldn't get one bc they're "cute" and neat. I think they're cool but I know that I am not in a position to care for a reptile needing lights and terrariums. Plus I don't know a d**m thing about them.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are AWESOME pets, but yeah, it's a big responsibility and the babies are especially expensive (A healthy baby will eat 300+ crickets a week... If you buy them at the pet store, imagine the extreme joy of spending over $20.00 a week to feed the little dudes). Plus, you need a huge cage (Dud's is 4' x 2' x 2') and you can expect to spend over $50 a year on "special" light bulbs.
Much different than your leopard gecko LOL. ;)

If you do get one, get a juvenile or adult instead of a baby and do NOT get it from Petco. They are notorious reptile killers.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Most pet stores suck malicious balls.. (if that's an inappropriate comment, someone please tell me?) Also o.o 300 crickets a WEEK?!?!?!? wow!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Most pet stores suck malicious balls.. (if that's an inappropriate comment, someone please tell me?) Also o.o 300 crickets a WEEK?!?!?!? wow!
LOL! So true though.

Yeah, 300 isn't even that bad. I've heard of them eating even more! It depends on the size of them and stuff too though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
i dont plan to get one for a long time =/ i do know some things about them and i always learn about a animal and make sure i can afford to take care of their needs before i get them =/

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not saying that you don't, just wanted to warn you LOL. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts