Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use this? I find it to be the best bedding I've ever used. It lasts a LONG time (because its packed tightly into a box) and it stays dry. All the wetness soaks to the bottom.

Another thing I've found with it is all my mice burrow into it. I always give them a little extra so they can do that. I have some male mice in a tank and they don't fight at all, and I think it's because they can burrow and go away from each other.

I really recommend it to everyone.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
I wanted to purchase some for additional substrate for my hemit crabs...I never though...hmm...
My rats would love the digging-ness :lol:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I have never seen it--do you have a picture of it?

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amber it should be fine. It is dust free...and when I say that it is in fact DUSTLESS. Any other bedding I have used has left dust, even carefresh.

I'm sure it would be fine for your guinea pigs. It's just crinkled paper...

What I do is if I see any wet spots I take it out. It can get kinda nasty when it gets wet, but other then that I won't use anything else.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
pinkie1205 said:
Amber it should be fine. It is dust free...and when I say that it is in fact DUSTLESS. Any other bedding I have used has left dust, even carefresh.

I'm sure it would be fine for your guinea pigs. It's just crinkled paper...

What I do is if I see any wet spots I take it out. It can get kinda nasty when it gets wet, but other then that I won't use anything else.
Oops,sorry not the bedding I was thinking of.
What I was thinking of. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you mean the coconut fiber stuff, yes, I've used it, but had bad experiences with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts