Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

El paso, Tx

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  fatdaddysnacks 
#1 ·
So i dont know if there is another area for me to post this, but i was wondering if anyone knows of a rat breeder or any other means of buying rats other than pet stores in El Paso, Tx

#2 ·
Call the Animal Rescue League of El Paso, they might know of some rescue rats in your area. I don't think they have any right now but it's worth a shot.

I also searched on Google since I haven't been in El Paso for a few years and it looks like there's a rodent rescue in New Mexico called Haven for Hamsters. Right now they don't have any rats listed but you could probably be put on a waiting list.

#3 ·
Also, there is a great website called Petfinders.com that posts tons of animals who are up for adoption and you can enter your own local zipcode to see what is available in your area. You can also use the menu on the website to indicate that you are looking for a rat and even what sex and age you are most interested in. You should try the site. It is a super way to find animals that need homes, including rats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.