Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a bird cage for my budgie.
I am VERY pleased with what I recieved! A very easy to assemble cage,great quality & very roomy! There's products for cats,dogs,& rabbits as well,but I don't see why some of the things can't be used for other pets! ;)
So,I'm recommending this site.

Elite-Pets

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Checking it out now!!!! Thanks or posting the link,as you know I LOVE looking for pet stuff online!

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get pics of the cage soon to post.It's really nice,came with a stand& the tool to assemble it with [screwdriver] =D

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'll get pics of the cage once my budgie is moved back into it with all his toys.I temporarily have my cockatiel in there until her cage is back in stock.
Madeline's cage,but will be in black ;)

** I had to put my budgie back in his old cage,which is one of those common pet store cages which I hate.There was no way it would be suitable for the tiel.As soon as the cage is back in stock i'm paying immediately by paypal& will have it just a few days after.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That was fast! Madelines cage is back in stock.So i'll have it within the next couple weeks then I can post pics of both! :lol:
& It will be the same color as the one in the pic.Not black ;)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
nice cage, cant wait to see some pics of it!

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol: I'm some bad for abandoning my own threads :D
Ok,I had a minor setback (got temporarily in debt). I can pay rent ok now,& I recently came up with enough money to buy this cage.
The money will take 10 days to be in my paypal account.I'll then make a seperate thread early february with the habitats that both my birds are in. :) (as it will be February when this cage arrives to me or end of the month).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts