Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christmas is coming !!!!! I just read a tread about the worlds best toy & had to add my .02

Personally, I highly recommend the OBALL. This is by far Elvis Lee's favorite toy. He has several & never tires of playing with it. I think cats & kids would love it too.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Thats cute looking!I think my daughter would like it!She likes things like that.I should reccommend it to my family for their doggy Coco.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The little ball inside squeeks too, forgot to mention that. No matter how much EL chews on it, he cant destroy it. and it's great at teh beach cause the sand just flows out of it.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Tucker loves balls, so I may have to look for that one. Thanks for the recomendation!

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
that also looks like a good puppy teething toy!

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
That is funny. I have a ball like that but it doesn't have the ball in the middle. It was a sample from a company that sold them for humans. I had thought that they would destroy it. I think I'll give it to them now. Thanks for letting us know.
I wonder if bunnies would like it. Oliver loves to throw things.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
I would buy it but our dogs don't play with toys

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got it off of eBay. It's not available in stores yet.

Go to eBay then Buy, then home/garden, then dogs
search for Oball. They are available with our without the little ball inside. Elvis chews & chews & chews his All Day...& he destroys lots of toys but not this one.

If you can't find it on eBay, PM me & I'll send you the link to the person I get them from.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Vanilla_Rat said:
Thats cute looking!I think my daughter would like it!She likes things like that.I should reccommend it to my family for their doggy Coco.
You are so right! Most kids I know love the dog toys as much as the dogs love them. Make sure you always buy TWO of them so the kids get to play also.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
This thread is from 2006.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts