Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought AC/DC tickets today Woot!

I also think I'm going with some friends to Metallica.

November is going to be a busy month!

Anyone else doing any concert going?

It'll be my first time seeing either, but I'm a fan of both! I haven't listened to Metallica much since they brought on Robert Trujillo. I do have St. Anger (the CD) lying around here somewhere but I only have the title track on my IPOD.

AC/DC tickets were HARD to get. Maybe they should be playing a bigger venue, unless it's the standard crap where most tickets were actually sold to ticket brokers. bleh. OR it had something to do with the 4 ticket minimum they had set up (WTF) unless you also bought their upcoming CD in which case you could do a 2 ticket minimum (also WTF). Oh well, I've always wanted to see them and it will be fun!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Metallica was awesome!

They played fairly equal amounts (bulk of the show) from the new album and the black album. They rounded out the show with songs from Ride the Lightening (no Fade to Black though :(), and justice for all and master of puppets.

The guys I went with had all seen them several times, but it was a first for me! I'm definitely glad I went!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.