Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any really good and active ferret forums? I am not sure if your allowed to post links,but you could always PM them to me.

·
Super Moderator
330 Posts
There is a forum called EverythingFerret that looks good. It looks to be put together well, and there are active members there. I am personally not a member, but I looked at various ferret sites, and this one looks best.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I already talked to ferret owners and researched lots and have decided in the future (far future) I am going to get a ferret. Till then though,I don't need forums. I hardly post in any forums now anyways.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't notice this thread until now. I know that this thread is a little old. I was looking to join a guinea pig forum, but I couldn't find one that was very active.
I know of a guinea pig forum. I am just a lurker there,as it can be a little harsh there. There are A LOT of forum rules (more then here),they are pro-rescue and anti-breeding/pet store,but they are quick to jump on people too about these things. I agree and understand them being anti-pet store and such,but sometimes their approach is too harsh.

Other then those things,there is a lot of good information there. I will send you the link if you want?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts