Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 2.. 4 month old Marshals 2 days ago...they are full of life when they are awake and sound sleepers otherwise, they eat well and drink well...litter training is well on it's way...fingers crossed...as they still like to mess in corners...lol :rolleyes: however, they seem to sneeze here and there and I was hoping someone could tell me why??
:)

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
um...i have no clue about that post. Can anyone else understand it?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I bought 2.. 4 month old Marshals 2 days ago...they are full of life when they are awake and sound sleepers otherwise, they eat well and drink well...litter training is well on it's way...fingers crossed...as they still like to mess in corners...lol :rolleyes: however, they seem to sneeze here and there and I was hoping someone could tell me why??
:)
could be due to new surrounding or bedding what type of bedding are you using.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
The litter, if it's cat litter, must be dust free! Otherwise they will sneeze. I love the ferret litter from yesterday's news but it is a little pricey. I just got the dust free cat litter (99.9%) and Gunny did wonderfully with it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am using yesterdays news for the litter, I took the Ferrets in to get them checked and the pet store figures it's because of my Chihuahua's shedding..I also noticed when I use my lysol wipes to wash the messed spots on my floor...they sneeze...so I'm assuming its that as well as the hair...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts