Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This actually happened almost two weeks ago but it was too difficult to write about :(.

Fiona passed in her sleep from unknown causes. She had been acting completely normal so I'm not sure what happened. She was a little under 6 years old so not too old for a bunny :(.

Fiona was my French Angora bunny. She was the snuggler, the escape artist, the brat, and the bully of other animals. She was the only bunny that played like a dog and the only bunny that would waltz into the living room, shove (literally) past the dogs, and jump onto the couch to sit on my lap. God forbid I didn't pet her right away...she'd pull at my clothes and dig on my lap :lol:. She was such a character and I miss her :(.

For the first time in over six years I'm down to one bunny and it feels strange.

Rest in Peace.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Wow, I am so sorry! :( She sure sounds like she was quite the character. You were an amazing mom to her.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
aww im so sorry! rest in peace little bunny have fun over the rainbow bridge till you meet your human friend again little love.

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
So sorry for your loss

·
Registered
10 Posts
aww... I am sorry for your loss. I just can't imagine what I'm going to do when my 2 babies (my dogs) pass. My 2 girls are my 1st dogs to ever own (yes, i'm over 40, too!)... and I really had no idea how attached you can become to your pets. They are literally my "children", and they make every single day better.
RIP Fiona... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts