626 Posts
BTW - anyone else who flags it, I went to
Flag -> Violent or Repulsive contact -> Animal abuse
UGH D:<

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know! It really ticked me off,I am already having a horrible day and this just made it worse! That poor rat!

:mad2:

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Went to flag...video has been removed :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats great news!!! :)
It was disturbing! :mad2:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Why would you do such a thing, goddd some people make me sick!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wait, what happened? Someone actually drowned a rat on film? TO death? JERKS I hope they get theirs.. Karma will prove justice.
Yes,some guy put a rat in a live trap and dunmped it in a bucket of water and filmed the rat struggling to get out and dying.

·
Fashion Animal Freak :)
1,307 Posts
Oh im so glad i wasn't able to view this! what sad sad people!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I feel bad for giving my rat's a bath, cause of the way they scream and carry on. But actually drowning a rat is mean. I mean I laugh when my rats get a bath, but only cause its like cute and sad at the same time, but I never actually dunk them in the water. and I always dry them off and give them a good cuddle

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel bad for giving my rat's a bath, cause of the way they scream and carry on. But actually drowning a rat is mean. I mean I laugh when my rats get a bath, but only cause its like cute and sad at the same time, but I never actually dunk them in the water. and I always dry them off and give them a good cuddle
I know.
SOME rats are drama queens when it comes to baths and it does make you feel horrible.I did have some rats that enjoyed baths though.
But the ones who scream and squeak and jump to get out and poop everywhere,they are pitiful.

But this guy defiantly wasn't bathing the rat! :mad2:
But the video is gone,so thats all that matters.I just wish something bad would happen to that idiot now.He has no excuse!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Im glad that thats been removed! some people are sick

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kinda reminds me of how a lot of people have videos flushing live mice down the toilet. Seriously, the poor things are trying to get out, one guy tried to flush it three times and it kept coming up. I felt so awful. :c
Someone else fed their piranhas a duckling they found outside (the video has long been removed but I was horrified, the piranhas ate his feet off!)

And yeah, my rats were pretty good with their baths. The one squeaked in mild protest a bit, but then really enjoyed being rubbed down with a towel! haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts