Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone finally found something that really works for fleas.
I been using DE and ACV, but I just find out fleas in my cats and my Pomeranian. The Boxers I did not check them yet.
What I should do to get rid of it?
Also, I will like to buy the Avon Skin a Soft, but I don't know what is the one that you guys use.
I have an outdoor/indoor cat and he has infested the house and all the pets. I don't know what else to do!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi brandy2. I have 2 cats and a dog. The medicine I use for my pets to get rid of both fleas and ticks is Bravecto. Of course, I highly recommend contacting your local vet before giving your pets any medication but this specific pill I use that seems like a treat for my pets works wonders! It says on the box that its good for 2-3 months but in actuality, my dog specifically stays tick and flea free for about 5 to 6 months total before I start noticing fleas and tick coming around again. I definitely suggest looking into this option for the flea remedy you are looking for. Again the name is Bravecto and they have them for both cats and dogs. One last thing ,it is a bit expensive. Between $40-$50 but for sure worth it. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whenever such situation came across, we are looking for home remedies which is the best options to do but there are no such home remedies that will resolve flea problem. Except this you can thoroughly clean house and try not to allow any dust, which fleas needed to spread. And also wash your pet daily and remove the fleas. It is easier to see and catch when the pet is wet. And at the end of the day, you should keep something on your pet so that it can't bring more fleas home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts