Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...

Just thought I would post some picures of our rat family. We got 2 new ones on November 5 weekend from Luvboyrats.. She had names them stripe and Spot.. according to the stripe and spot on thier backs.. They have been renamed.. jackie (stripe) & Chan (spot)... They are growing so fast! I just wanted to bring a smile to some faces...

Enjoy some pictures...

And here is a link to photobucket and more pictures if anyone would like to look at them... Lots of wonderful new pictures of our babies....

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/jamesreid3/Hector the Rat/?action=view&current=173_1776.jpg

ENJOY!!

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.. I am kinda attached to them...

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Awww, James, you picked a perfect time to post some happy photos of your new kids, since there are so many tears and sad things going on right now with people's babies passing away...excellent idea, and I did indeed smile big when looking at your babies. Sooooo cute!! Adorable pictures of them having their communal shared snack time (baby food, yes?) what a great way to bond new rat friends together!

Such sweetie pies. I am sure you are head over heels in love with them. I loved the funny pictures of them getting into the popcorn bowl, diving into the big cup and all that fun stuff. Looks like your kids are having a blast! By the way, which rat is it that is in that adorable picture of your hand holding him...looks like he is using your pinky finger for a little seat for his bum and your thumb as an arm rest. Such a CUTE picture, but I could not tell which rat it was. Jackie? Or Chan?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.