Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
For some reason Santana HATES cold things. He won't even lick ice. Seems like the only things I can get him to eat are the milk bone treats, bull sticks, Bright Bites, and pretty much anything else that's room temperature :lol:. He doesn't even like his water cold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dog does fine with this product and loves it as a tasty treat. I would try it again. Maybe she just gets so excited to eat it she takes it down to fast. Try feeding her slower.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Messi gets brain freeze when he eats them, he only eats like an 1/8 of a cup at a time he licks licks licks then looks up and frowns, you can tell he has a little brain freeze.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have heard that dogs do get sick from these. My dog likes regular ice cream too. I think she would turn her nose up at this because she is so spoiled!! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would say it's an intollerance, if not an allergy to one of the ingredients. I would not risk continuing to try these treats... and I would make note of the ingredients in case this happens again in the future. Then you will know for sure. I come across dogs with food allergies way too often!

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of my dog throws up every time she gets ahold of something frozen. When she eats snow she heaves and pukes... I used to mix frozen green beans with her meal but she heaves and pukes. It turns out she does the same thing when she eats the frozen treat in chunks. She seems okay if all she does it lick it but heaves with the frozen pieces. My other dog does fine with snow, frozen green beans , and frosty paws. Its weird but I don't think anything is wrong with the treat or your dog.

My parents have a dog that heaves and throws up when she eats snow too. I think the cold shock just makes them toss their cookies.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts