Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys ever have funny converstations? started this thread so we could all share and have good laughs :D heres my most recent between greg (my hubby) and me over the coloured popsicle in the sink. i dont like the bottom part that is pink.

greg says. Babe do you know we have a garbage can ? that the sink isnt a place to put your popsicle sticks the sink doesnt have a garbage disposel, Ashley says i put the popsicle in the sink so it would melt. Greg says what the.... ? that is the most retarded thing iv heard, Ashley says No its not I just dont like the pink part of the popsicle lol:crylaugh: Greg.... Gives me dirty look as i get up to get another popsicle :crylaugh:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
LOL! Out of curiosity though,why don't you like the pink part?

Oh I knows I have funny conversations all the time,but none are coming to me off hand right now. When I remember,I will come back.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL! Out of curiosity though,why don't you like the pink part?

Oh I knows I have funny conversations all the time,but none are coming to me off hand right now. When I remember,I will come back.
i dunno its just that box, it tastes funny to me. hehe

·
Registered
619 Posts
LOL
The other day I find a lot of my husband's dirty dishes in the sink....I say:
-"Is the dishwasher broken?"
Husband responds: "No, Is it? Why? what's wrong with it?"
I say: "Well there are so many dishes in the sink, I just thought something was wrong with it"....with an evil smile.

Not that funny but the whole "sink" convo got me thinking of that time.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I have one that happened a couple of hours ago today.

I was out on my front step and my neighbor came along and was rambling to me,like she does. She was telling me all about the great school deals at "Steeples Deeples"....haha,she meant "Staples Depot"...even after I corrected her,she still called it "Steeples Deeples" and I about died laughing.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
omg Lisa! was it Thats-My-Husband?? I'm dying now picturing her saying it and not hearing the correction!! :p

@Meggie: That's a good idea. Lately Matt's been slacking on dishes. Since our break started. I will use that on him. He'll SO not get it but I'll use it!!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
omg Lisa! was it Thats-My-Husband?? I'm dying now picturing her saying it and not hearing the correction!! :p

@Meggie: That's a good idea. Lately Matt's been slacking on dishes. Since our break started. I will use that on him. He'll SO not get it but I'll use it!!
Haha,you got it! Tis "Thats My Husband". She also calls Stavanger Drive = "Stanger Drive" and Dennis O'Keefe = "Dennis O'Keep" and Peter Kolhler Windows = "Peter Colemans". But this one took the cake...."Steeple Deeples" (Staples Depot") and I died. I couldn't even hold it in,but she didn't even seem to realize I was laughing...:rolleyes:...just kept rambling.

·
she-mayor of Whoville
289 Posts
here's mine (I'm Clare btw and Christian is my ex from 5 years ago):

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Me and Matt were in McD's yesterday (he ate, I didn't) and there was a pic on the wall of a grown woman laughing hysterically with a bubble wand in her hand. I said, "Wow, that lady loves bubbles. She's having a great day" and Matt casually looked up and replied, "or she's on ecstacy".. Had to be there moment I suppose but I thought it was hilarious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts