Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody!!

My name is Lacatus, and like everyone here, I'm very interested in pets.

I really like fun pets that move a lot around people or play too much. That's why I get to watch more videos of exotic

pets such as 'monkeys' and stuff. Monkeys by the way are very fun, I think they might be my favorite pets, but cost so

much 馃槶. Besides that, cats are my favorite. They are so cute and adorable. I would like to get more cats, but I'm

looking for advise as I am new to this. Please don't hesitate to write down below your advise. Thank you so much!!馃グ

And 馃挆Cute And Funny Pets | Try Not To Laugh To These Pets Compilation #7馃挆 Cutest Lands (rumble.com) this

is a very fun pet video I recently watched and I think you would love watching it!!

Registered
Personally, I think it's better to have dogs at home. It has been scientifically proven that dogs are more attached to their owners than cats, and cats, on the contrary, are more independent of their owners. However, if your choice fell on a cat, then I advise you to have unrealistic patience, because these evil and at the same time cute lumps of wool can do anything with your apartment. And to prevent this, it is necessary to stock up on a large number of toys for pets. For example, I have a Multi Color Cotton Rope Ball Toy at home that helps me perfectly in distracting my beloved dog. He is constantly active and never gets bored. It works the same way with cats, the brighter and louder the toy, the more interesting it is for them.

Registered
Hello Everybody!!

My name is Lacatus, and like everyone here, I'm very interested in pets.

I really like fun pets that move a lot around people or play too much. That's why I get to watch more videos of exotic

pets such as 'monkeys' and stuff. Monkeys by the way are very fun, I think they might be my favorite pets, but cost so

much 馃槶. Besides that, cats are my favorite. They are so cute and adorable. I would like to get more cats, but I'm

looking for advise as I am new to this. Please don't hesitate to write down below your advise. Thank you so much!!馃グ

And 馃挆Cute And Funny Pets | Try Not To Laugh To These Pets Compilation #7馃挆 Cutest Lands (rumble.com) this

is a very fun pet video I recently watched and I think you would love watching it!!
If you like pets that move... then I'd recommend you GERBILS.... and hey,,, by veterinarians they are considered as "exotic" pets so there you have it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.