Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here to the forum. I am a dedicated animal lover and am excited to announce that I wll be obtaining my Flemish Giant Rabbit in 2 weeks. We are just estatic!!! Prepping his area in the backyard. He will be spoiled in a 8X16 enclosure with a beautiful hutch. So he is pretty much getting his own little house and enclosed yard. Spoiled like the rest of the furry family.

I am currently the proud mom of:

A 2 1/2 year old Bengal cat named Talladega :D

6 month old Domestic Medium Hair cat rescued form death row named Ricky Bobby :D

A 6 year old lovable RatChi named Shiznit:D

Last but not least Ralph, our little moldy oldy whos was rescued from the SPCA about 8 years ago. :D

:giggle:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I already welcomed you in the other thread,but I look forward to seeing your Flemish Giant...I love the big bunnies.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Than you for the welcome. I figured post the same in both places :) Now I just need to figure out how to post pictures. What type of code? I have been trying to locate how under FAQ's but not finding it. :-( In my Bengal forum I use codes from snap fish...I think.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Hi! Can't wait to see your flemmie and his enclosure!
You need 20 posts before you can post pics. Once you have nough posts, create and account on Photobucket (or a similar site) and copy/paste the IMG code. ;)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
WELCOME TO PAW-TALK :) Congrads on your new adoption can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He/she will be just over 10 weeks. I am leaning toward a buck but we will see which one pics me. They are all so sweet and gentle it is hard to choose. I will be picking him/her up next week :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok we got our Flemmie last night and OMG!!! He is sucha silly little lover boy. My 16 year old son decided to name him Thor. Since I am unable to upload pictures yet I am goingto have to go and post until I hit 20. I'll be back with photos :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
OK I am attempting to post pictures and I am having a hard time. Please HELP!!! LOL! If I insert image, it asks for the http//, um ok do I go to my picture and copy and past the link to the picture from my computer and if so what part am I copyoing and pasting and do I leave the http// in the link...UG! . I am not understanding this method and photobucket is not working so I cant get a code to post.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Create a Photobucket account, upload your pics to it, and copy/paste the IMG code. :) You bun is SOOO cute!!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Really? Mine works :confused:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have been trying for 3 days and it just keep srouting me to the photobucket maintainance page and that it is unavailable. I will try again :-(

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Huh, that's weird. Hopefully it works for you soon!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts