Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
However, his challenge ended with three straight bogeys from the 14th. "It was a disappointment,North Face France," he said.
TURNBERRY, Scotland (Reuters) - The 59-year-old Tom Watson can still challenge for the British Open title in the future, said playing partner Mathew Goggin after Sunday's final round.
"In America it (the grass) is a bit lusher and the courses are a bit longer and you've got to carry the ball and he probably doesn't have much of a chance. But here,Coach Outlet Bags, every year this would be perfect for him."
"He can contend on these golf courses forever the way he strikes the ball. He doesn't carry the ball very far but he has a great tumbling ball flight.
"I hit the ball really well for those 11, 12 holes, played really well. I drove the ball well,Discount Coach Bags," Goggin said.
Goggin's tied-fifth finish easily eclipsed his previous best major championship performance at the U.S. Open in 2007 when he was joint 36th.
Sports AustraliaGoggin,The North Face, yet to win on either the PGA or European tours, started his own title bid slowly with bogeys at the second and fourth holes.
"He (Watson) is striking the ball so well, just so straight," Goggin told reporters after a three-over 73 gave the Australian a share of fifth place on 280, level par.
SLOW START
The 35-year-old amateur guitarist then strung together birdies at the seventh and 10th to briefly move into a share of the lead.
(Editing by Tony Jimenez)
"He played well and really deserved to win the tournament," added Goggin.
"Obviously you know you can do this. I know I can do this,Related Theme Articles:
,Poppy Coach Bags, it is just about giving yourself another opportunity," he said.
Watson,Related Theme Articles:
,Coach Purses On Sale,Related Theme Articles:
, bidding to become golf's oldest major champion, missed an eight-foot par putt for victory on the 72nd hole before losing a four-hole playoff to fellow American Stewart Cink by six shots.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts