Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, on Wednesday morning Ill be on my way to Florida! Im SO excited, because the weather well actually be really nice for once LOL... We have a habit of choosing literally the coldest week of the year to go to FL- It even snowed a tiny bit one year! Sooo it will be nice to have some warm beach weather for once.
I always get new shells for my hermies when Im down there, and Ill be looking for some nice drift wood and rocks on the beach to put in Winks cage (after they are sterilized of course).
As aweful as it sounds, I dont think Ill be missing my pets too much while Im gone- 8 days of not cleaning cages, syringe feeding and bathing lizards,and not being woken up at night by a certain annoying bunny sounds great LOL!
Ill be spoiling them when I get back anyway... Im painting my room, and Im turning my closet into a huge "cage" for Smudge :D
I have 5 different people watching all my animals, so they are in good hands. :)

Just thought I would let everyone know (and make you all jealous... Hehe)!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Ahh! That sounds really nice! I love finding shells and rocks and things like that for my pets when I go on vacation :) Enjoy yourself!

·
I am allergic to maths
1,318 Posts
Well. I am jealous. I hope you get horrible sunburn as a punishment for not taking me with you :) Not really, hope you have a good time! And if you see anything intresting or go anywhere nice... Pictures? :D

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
I'm not personally much of a fan of Florida, but I hope you have a great time!

I don't know how you can not miss your pets! I haven't gone on any vacations in ages mostly because I worry about/miss my pets to much when I have to leave them. That's good that they'll be in good hands though. You should post pictures of Smudge's new "cage" when you get back! :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I am also not a huge fan of Florida,but I do hope you have a fun,safe trip! Get lots of pictures to share with us! :D

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aww, come on! Florida is awesome!! :p
Thanks everyone! I will have fun for all of you, and Ill try yo take some cool pics too!

And I guess I might miss my pets, but just not the work that goes with them LOL. I have a little group of people that have watched my animals many times before, so I dont worry about them when Im gone. Me and my friend watch our rabbits for eachother while were on vacation, and we text eachother daily pics so we dont miss them LOL... So I will still get to see him every day. :D
Im dropping Wink off tonight though. I havent let him out of my sight since August, so Im a littler more nervous about him, but I know he is in good hands! He is actually been eating alot better the last couple days too!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Have fun! :D I'm not even a fan of Florida but I'm jealous :lol:.

Take some pictures ;).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts