Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we brought Sumaii back to the shelter today, and she is scheduled to be fixed at 9:00 tomorrow.

I've been really missing her and I just keep waiting to hear her little bell on her collar ringing.

She was such a part of the family that even the dogs were looking for her.

I want my kitty.:(

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
I'm sorry hun. I bet it is hard for you. I'm so sory but at least she had a good time with you and now she can go to a forever home!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
She will be back in no time sweetie, and good for you for having her fixed. I am proud of you. There are too many little kittens out there that are in need of homes that are abandoned, neglected or mistreated. You are doing such a good thing. Be ready to pamper your little one when she gets home and she will love you forever. I just adopted a new little one this weekend and to my surprise, he was already neutered. I was all set to take him to the vet and have it done. It has only been less than two days and he is already a big part of the family. You are a good pet owner, just wanted to say "way to go" for having her fixed. It shows responsibility.

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
Were not getting her back.
Mzkitty, she was a foster baby, so they had to return her:(. Hugs to canadiancr, I miss seeing pix of her:(. Maybe you could slip the link to pawtalk to whomever adopts her so we can (and you) can be updated.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
yeah! im so sorry but at least with her gone you have room to open up the door to a new baby and give him/her a new chance at life! :) think positive and think about the good times you shared!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts