Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soki had always been such a sweet little boy and was without a doubt my baby he had inherited his fathers sweet personality and loved to cuddle ... and inspect my computer silly boy. From the time he got his fur he was unique with his bright orange face and sweet little attitude he'd never squabble he'd just go find something else. He was a very shy boy and was always hard to catch since he thought your hand was the end of the world. Once you got him out though he was the sweetest baby and would cuddle at times.

I'll always miss you my sweet baby boy

I found him this morning curled up in his favorite place to sleep behind his wheel. I cant express in words how much I love you little man. I'll see you over the rainbow bridge.

Day old babies

14 days

Sorry for all the pictures but i watched him grow up ... and i want you guys to get a hint of his personality

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Everyone. The important thing is he had a good life and was well loved and well fed. It hurts but I am upgrading my new little boy into his cage :( His is bigger and has a nicer wheel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.