Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the rodent lover<3
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's so cute. I don't know what to name him though.
He's a very active fish, which makes me proud. I woke up this morning (got him yesterday) and he circled the surface waiting for breakfast :thumbsup:
his tank water is cloudy in the pictures, I have to fix that, i'm thinking it's the new gravel.
Any name suggestions? I was thinking about Azul, which is blue in Spanish.
Here's pictures!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Aww, he's pretty! My last betta was named Azure (I think that's how you spell it?). It's supposed to mean blue, but it's English LOL!

Is the tank cycled well? Once I mess up my water by adding water from my other tank with out adding Cycle, and it made the water all cloudy like that. It won't hurt the fish, just looks ugly. I think adding extra carbon to the filter helps, and I got this stuff called AquaClear too.

·
the rodent lover<3
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww, he's pretty! My last betta was named Azure (I think that's how you spell it?). It's supposed to mean blue, but it's English LOL!

Is the tank cycled well? Once I mess up my water by adding water from my other tank with out adding Cycle, and it made the water all cloudy like that. It won't hurt the fish, just looks ugly. I think adding extra carbon to the filter helps, and I got this stuff called AquaClear too.
Well, I figured that it was the gravel. Honestly I rinsed it, but not enough because I was excited to add it haha..so I did a 100% change today and rinsed the gravel with warm water, and added conditioner and so far the water is crystal clear. I'll see how it holds up.
& now that I think about it, it probably was the gravel. As I had marbles in the tank for a day & a half (before I got mr. fish) and the water stayed clear. Then I changed to gravel.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Wow, he's handsome :) Mr.Fish is a nice name!!! I hate the naming ordeal bc I always feel the name don't fit :p Carbon in filters cleans fish waste and makes water clear... Carbon was my bestest best friend with the turtles!! lol

·
the rodent lover<3
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha well that's just what I call him until I can think of something decent :rolleyes:

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Hmmm... I was never too good at naming fish. I had Angel,Refridgerator, Toaster Oven, Gooples, and Ninja that I can remember, and several fish I never got around to naming LOL. They all look the same after a while XD

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
what about apollo or Hades

·
Mouse Obsessor
287 Posts
If you are going for a blue related name how about Lazuli?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts