Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this on PawshPal on Facebook. . . It made me bawl and bawl and I'm still upset over the loyalty this dog has for his master. I guess the man was in a gang related someting or other (the graphic scene is just his body and some blood, be forewarned). The dog looks so sad that his daddy isn't coming back . . Keep some tissue nearby for this guys.
http://blog.pawshpal.com/2011/02/15/do-you-want-unconditional-love/

I love you, Coco.

· Premium Member
4,281 Posts
That's so sad. Poor dog, he really loved his human. If, god forbid, anything ever happened to me or my fiance I can picture our dog Kit doing the same thing. My fiance is sick today and Kit has not left his side once since Chris got home from work, not even to eat his dinner, all he wants to do is cuddly with his buddy. Dogs are such amazing animals and I think that people still have a lot to learn from them.

I really hope that dog in the video got a good new home after everything he had to go through.

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know Michelle. No matter how long or what's wrong Coco will stay on the bed with me or Matt. It breaks your heart to see this dog acting this way and know he will be disappointed for a long time. I too hope that someone adopts this dog and rehabilitates him, makes him know things are okay. After everything dogs give us how often are they repaid?

· laugh often
1,810 Posts
that was very sad. It's amazing the amount of love our pets can give us to the very end. I hope that dog got a good home and is doing better emoitionally

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.