Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feed my Kitten Blue buffalo and she is doing great on it its a fairly affordable pretty natural food my older cat eats Blue Buffalo too and he acts like a kitten again now :D

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I buy it at petsmart

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured she meant in store ... online there are LOTS of places to buy it

·
she-mayor of Whoville
289 Posts
I actually use blue buffalo as part of my hedgehog diet because of how high quality it is :)

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its so funny Emma loves her food So much ... She will not even be on the same floor as me but somehow hears the bag and immediately starts screaming at me to give it to her faster.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My old roommate used to feed Blue Buffalo to his finicky domestic shorthair mix (Arrow) because it was an all natural cat food that didn't contain corn, wheat, soy or any chicken by-products. Arrow loved every bit of it! Although, I preferred to use Solid Gold, which is another type of natural food, Blue Buffalo is pretty good too.

@iluvkittens: You can go to a petco store or the petco site. My roommie did the Repeat Deliver service from petco.com and got a discount on each order of cat food he placed.

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my cat wont even eat wet food just this

·
Registered
22 Posts
My Zeuss eats Blue Buffalo Wilderness and Wellness Core dry. We mix both dry food brands together, hoping that 2 high quality products cover most of the nutritional bases. The pre-mixed dry then gets mixed with Wellness wet food before serving. Each meal is a 70-30 mix of wet to dry.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Innova Kitten is great!

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually no ... she was borderline Feral ... Her mother was just feeding her birds.... There is an old thread here somewhere on her situation.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for the info Elliriyanna! I will have to check out the Buffalo brand. I have been feeding my cat Purina All Natural and he loves it. He is very picky about his food as well. He does the same thing your kitty does, everytime he here the lid come off the food bin he starts yelling: "hurry up"!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks guys! I didn't know about Blue Buffalo...was looking for some new healthy food options for my cat...as I got kind of concerned...as in the web there are so many pet food negative reviews, for example here pissedconsumer.com/browse-reviews/animal-feed.html

and I want just the best for my kitty)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts