Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. So i have been trying to find myself a hairless rat somewhere in illinois, not all the way out where jesus lost his sandle. But, to no prevail. Ive seen that petco and petsmart carry them (bleh) but i asked which ones have them, and the dumdum said" i dont know" and when i asked if she could look it up i got a look of stupidity and she said "we dont carry that information" dundundun. Ive also been to every single last rescue in a thirty mile radius (in my truck, aka gas gussler) and am having absolutely no luck. So. My question is if anybody near orland park illinois knows where i can absolutely find a hairless rat or where i can get one shipped to me. I know that isnt always the best thing to do, but im do desperate to have one. Ever since i was as young as i can remember i have wanted one and i just cant help it. :) thank you ahead of time so much.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
In northern IL (Marengo) there is a place called Corbin's Exotic Pets. The last time I was there--about a month or so ago--they had several baby hairless rats. They breed their own small animals and they are also an animal education center for schools and children's groups. Here's a link:

http://www.corbinspets.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts