Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all :)
I decided to create this thread for halloween costumes
what are you guys dressing your babies (humain or pets) as for halloween this year :) post your pics
this is alysons costume this year :)

·
she-mayor of Whoville
289 Posts
Oh. My. Goodness.

That is better than what I imagined.

XD

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
We're undecided what to dress Gavin as. At first my fiance wanted to turn him into a Wookie, but I don't think we have enough time to make the costume. :/

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We're undecided what to dress Gavin as. At first my fiance wanted to turn him into a Wookie, but I don't think we have enough time to make the costume. :/
haha thats kinda funny we were at the costume shop and hubby was like what if we dress her like a wookie or an ewak lol

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I'm almost done knitting his eye patch as we speak; then I've gotta do his hat and boots, and we'll probably just wind up buying a shirt and slacks, and probably a vest 'cuz if this month is any indication what Halloween will be like, it'll be chiiillly.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm almost done knitting his eye patch as we speak; then I've gotta do his hat and boots, and we'll probably just wind up buying a shirt and slacks, and probably a vest 'cuz if this month is any indication what Halloween will be like, it'll be chiiillly.
>_< that was my thought when looking at costumes for alyson its gonna be bloody cold out there, thank heavens shes kinda to young to go trick or treating so where just gonna go visit a few family members instead with of course her costume on i do plan to take pics of her in it thou :giggle:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Awesome. I'm hoping to have a sling by then; so Gavin will have his and my body heat circulating around inside the fabric, so the cold shouldn't be a problem. We are gonna go door to door though, but save his candy for him to eat next year.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HERES AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF TUMMY MONKEY IN HER COSTUME WITH HER FRIENDS HEHEHE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts