Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Hamster Pics!

Tags
hamster pics
4K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  DogGirlDee 
#1 ·
you might have seen my other Picture contest's called Puppy Pics! Bunny Pics! and Degu Pics! so i decided to make one for Hamsters too!

~Rules~
1.Your Max of Photo's are 2 of your Hamster.
2.The Winner get's Honor being Hamster Pic of the Month!
3.No Bad Pictures i want to keep it Family Friendly
4.Have FUN!!!

Post a reply if you have any Question's

Thanks! HAVE FUN

By the Way Contest opens August 1 (Today). Closes August 24.
Poll Opens August 24. Closes August 31

#4 ·
COCO:

SAMMY:

PATCHES: No that's not a cheese puff!!! LOL

#6 ·
LOL!! I was snapping pics like crazy trying to get a good one of her washing her face-which is adorable beyond words-and this came out!! I absolutely loved it!!

#7 ·
Aww they are all so cute and Coco looks like an old hamster I used to take care of!

#11 ·
We'd love to see any pics of your ham-hams!!!

#13 ·
Aww! How cute! Was Izzy all dark colored? I think the all dark ones are sooo cute!

#14 ·
She looked almost exactly like Coco, but all one color.
sam-woodmor, you should post the picture of when she is wet :)

#20 ·
Awww!! Izzy all wet is too cute for words!!!

Thanks! I bought those snacks and my daughter always thought they looked like cheese puffs--they really do!! I was afraid after I posted the pic people would be like "OMG she feeds her hamsters cheese puffs!!" So funny!

I know! They are all so cute--but is there such a thing as an ugly hamster?? I haven't seen one yet!! I love the little things to death!!

#21 ·
when my friend and i had a mouse named sam she had babys and we had to give some away because my teacher didn't want that many in the classroom so we gave one to a girl and she feed it potato chips no mouse food at all.

i don't think there is such thing as a ugly one.

#22 ·
This is totally random, but is the person who made this thread even around anymore?

#24 ·
IDK!! Anyway, we got to see some adorable pics!!!

#25 ·
Well I hadn't seen her around, but yes she is still on! I can't wait to vote, it will be a hard decision!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.