Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ziggy, my youngest bunny (by a month lol), turns 4 years old today!

Can't believe that all of my bunny "babies" are 4 now!

Ziggy is doing well. He had a middle/inner ear infection for awhile that caused some nerve damage in his face, so one side of his mouth looks lop sided now - but I think he's still as adorable as ever! His ear infection is gone now.

Here's a few pictures of the birthday boy!

And happy April everyone!!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Happy birthday ziggy!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Aww, he's a little April Fools bunny! Happy birthday Ziggy!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Happy Birthday Ziggy :D.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Ziggy and Berry aren't related.

I adopted them at the same time because I adopted them as a bonded pair. But, according to their previous owner they are about a month apart in age and came from completely different places. Zigs only had one other home before me and originally came from a breeder - I know from his previous owner that he was born on April 1st.

I don't know as much about Berry's history - she had at least two owners before she came to me. Her first owner told her second owner that she was born in March 2007 and came from a kid who was breeding for 4H. No one could tell me exactly what day in March she was born, so we just decided to celebrate it on March 1st.

Anyways yeah, so Ziggy's previous owner got Berry from someone who was giving her up and bonded Berry to Ziggy...but then ended up having to give both of them up together which is how I eventually ended up with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts