Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picture006.jpg
Picture007.jpg
You were one heck of a workout daisy, keeping me up all night during those puppies months, but i made a commitment to you, even when I wanted to tear my hair out:gaah: with all those accidents in the middle of the night I wouldn't give up so easily because I was already connected to you. get-attachmentaspx3.jpg 6168_1151847446644_1541397968_385676_8208623_n.jpg As the days went on you learned the wrong from the right and our friendship grew to where we were inseparable, anywhere I went you went! Now look at you daisy 02-05-10_142405.jpg A big beautiful girl that I raised, You became my dog--my best friend! Happy birthday Crazy daisy!:party4:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:3 I brought her to the dog beach today as a gift :D takes us an hour and half to get there but totally worth it

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Aw, Happy Birthday!! Is she purebred? She's cute :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yupp :) The people I got her from gave her away cuz she cant be shown in the ring; she has a overbite. Their lost!

·
Registered
754 Posts
And definately your gain:thumbsup:!!! Daisy is beautiful!!! She looks so so sweet!! I bet she loved her gift! That was really nice of you to drive her there for her birthday!! Happy Birthday, Daisy!!:bday3:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha yea she did, in my neighborhood there are more tiny dogs then big so she cant really play much with other dogs unless we take her to the dog park or beach which are both unfortunately really far

1 - 9 of 9 Posts