Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 years ago today is when I adopted Sunny from the Humane Society!! :D I still remember the day I got her... I had really been wanting to adopt an older pair of chinnies that some one had offered me, but my mom didnt want them. My sister had adopted Lizzie back in Aug. of that year, and of course its not good to have a lone piggy. So my mom took me to the shelter "just to look", and guess what I brought home!
I attatched some pics (too lazy to upload them to Photobucket and all that LOL) of her at the bottom. The one on the red blankie is actually her adoption pic from her online profile thingy at the shelter, and the others are from a couple weeks after I got her. And theres a more recent one from Dec. too! (I need more pics of her... Wink is such a camera hog.)
So Im pretty much just going to make a huge, awesome salad for the pigs tonight, since they love food WAY more than any toys!

Attachments

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sunny says thanks! :) Her and Tilly had the most massive salad ever last night... It took them an entire 5 minutes to gobble down LOL!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day Sunny! She's so cuute :)

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
Happy belated gotcha day

·
Registered
754 Posts
Wow! This one got past me!! Happy "Gotcha" Day, Sunny!! You are one lucky piggy!! And a very cute one too!!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sunny says thanks! :D
I got some adorable salad eating pics of them I will have to share!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Eeep! can't wait!!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Happy belated "gotcha day"!
Look forward to the salad pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts