Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rat Baby D, had babies yesterday, only two though, and the size difference is...well here are some pictures, you can see for yourself. I didn't see any others, although, if there were, she must have eaten them!

The larger of the two is polydactyl, the other isn't. Girls (I think).

Attachments

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
aw there so cute. wow that is small. Hey if it turns out to be a girl you could call her penny since she is the size of one.
Happy monthers Day to you and Baby D. congrats

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it's a girl I may just call her Lucky Penny, Keith and I talked about that.

TY Dustette, I will keep you posted!

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
oh that is so sweet. Well I hope that all is well if its a boy you can call him tiny tim lol. well happy mothers day again to you all. give Baby D a kiss and hugg and bless you and the newbies.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The babies are doing well. and Baby D is as well. They don't seem to make much noise, but I do have them in a Rody Igloo, and Baby D has it packed with bedding. So that may be why we can't hear them!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So the larger of the two is a male, he's polydactyl, noisy and doing well, he's also going to be hairless.He (if he were going to have hair) would be a Himmie. I think we're going to name him Lucky Charm, Lucky for short. The smaller is a female, she's going to be black self, she'll be haired. We are thinking about calling her Lady Luck, or Lucky Penny (Penny for short).

I'll get pictures later!

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
wow he is big. so cute and fat nice babies wilber is a beautuful girl very nice she is so cool looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts