Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya... i told that to my baby turtle and he stared at me.... :confused:

lol, i think hes more intrigued by me than by what i say. he looks bored!

any suggestions on making him un-bored? i found online that i could get a ball that he can play with. :heart:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Turtles generally look bored IMO!
I used to have turtles and they looks the same!! :yes: :giggle:

Live fish can provide hours of excercise,entertainment and a tasty snack! :) You can put a ball in,I found my turts didn't really care much for them.But you never know.Turtles like plants and hiding spots.Also the more room the better!!! What size tank is he in?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turtles generally look bored IMO!
I used to have turtles and they looks the same!! :yes: :giggle:

Live fish can provide hours of excercise,entertainment and a tasty snack! :) You can put a ball in,I found my turts didn't really care much for them.But you never know.Turtles like plants and hiding spots.Also the more room the better!!! What size tank is he in?
right now hes just a baby:D, and hes an inch and a half big, but we're low on money right now and hes in a big round glass fish bowl with baby rocks on the bottom and a huge rock that comes out of the water so he can rest on it in the sun, i spoke to a few of my friends tho and one has a 10 gallon fish tank that she can give us and shes coming tuesday to give it to us, and monday we're going to get all the necessities he needs because i got my paycheck the other day. i just hope i have enough for all he needs!!!! lol :tramp:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.