Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
YAY!! Thanks for the reminder! Happy World Rat day to all your furry family members, and here's to more public education about how truly special these little ones are. :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hooray! Thanks for the reminder, I forgot what day that was! I will think of my babies extra special today and wish everyone out there a Happy World Rat Day. Spoil your beautiful ratty babies extra today and remember how special and wonderful they are. :wavey:

·
Mouse Obsessor
287 Posts
Ah yes World Rat Day! I almost forgot. I have no rats, just mice. I am not allowed to own rats where I live. :(
However I do have 2 ferrets living at my mom's house currently...I did forget Ferret Day though, I believe it was the 2nd? lol
Well happy Rat Day to all of your rats everyone! :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I didn't even know there was a Ferret Day!? :confused:
Interesting.

My rats got salmon last night and extra hugs and kisses and attention. They were all for the extra lovings...until I broke out the salmon, then they only had ONE thing on mind...haha. I wanna buy them some presents this week too.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Awww, ha ha. That is so funny. I just love how rats see FOOD and it becomes their immediate obsession. :)
I am glad your babies had a great World Rat Day! Who doesn't like extra love and treats, eh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts