Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Hard to believe...

Photos! 
2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  canadiancritter 
#1 ·
It's so hard for me to believe that the little fuzz ball in the first picture we brought home in August...

Has grown into the huge kitten in the second picture, who is nowhere NEAR finished growing!

He weighs 7 lbs, and he won't even be 7 months old until the end of this month! As you can see, he's not an overweight cat, just well built. I love looking at his little shoulders and elbows tucked in while he's spying on the neighbors. It's been snowing a lot lately and he LOVES watching the snow plow come through. He gets so excited that his tail whips back and forth faster than you could ever believe!

That's all for tonight. :crylaugh:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow he really did grow a LOT! It's so unfair they grow up so quickly.
He is growing into a handsome young man.

#3 ·
Wow, you and I adopted kittens around the same time! I adopted my little guy at the end of September, so I know exactly what you mean. LOL. My little Tobee is getting so big and he is in no way "fat", just getting to be a big, healthy young kitten! Your kitten is beautiful. I would love to see more pictures of him. He looks so fluffy and handsome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.