Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm Tarra.
I don't exactly know what to say here, I'm 19, I'm an animal addict. lol I've owned and bred lots of different types of animals so I know a lot about them, and I research about everything I haven't owned personally. I hope to, in the futore, own a family runned pet store, but for now I'm working on dog training and animal behavorist classes. I hope to eventually make it to vet tech too. Right now I own 3 pets. a German Shepherd named Renny, a Chipin (Chihuahua, min pin mix) Named Montie, and a norwegian forest cat named Ashes. I love them all so much. I've owned many breeds of birds, rabbits and other small animals, fish, horses, everything except reptiles. But I'm hoping to dive into those soon. I'm hoping this website will enhance my knowledge of animals and also to meet people that love them as much as I do. :) If I can be any help to anyone I'd gladly jump right on that! haha.

It only let me upload one picture, so here is Renny. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It keeps saying my photos are invalid flies, many due to size. When I figure it out I will post pics of Montie and Ashes.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk! :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I love your shepherd...beautiful dog!!

Also when you have 20+ posts,you will be able to post pictures using a photo hosting site like "PhotoBucket".

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Welcome :) I wonder what is a Norwegian forest cat!! :p pictures!! Have a time browsing and commenting in threads and after 20 posts you can upload as many pictures as you want!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really? Nice! I better go post then. :p

And yes, my cat is pretty amazing, Best quakity about his breed is the gentle nature, he is a huge cat, I actually measured him last night, he's 2 feet in length and hieght (Counting his tail) he is about 25 pounds, he could do some damage but he's never hissed or anything, not even to little kids who tend to pick him up or do things most cats would not put up with. lolz

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now it worked!!!!!
Sorry for the billion comments, I'm new at this. :p
On the plus side I'm getting those posts I need to get more pics on here. xP

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
welcome to paw-talk

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Aw pictures don't do such a lovely cat justice :) You could make each pet their own thread and talk about them, how you got them, their temperment etc. . . I'd be really interested in learning more about the cat's breed!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts