Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Casey here, I love cats, since kids till now I have own so many cats. But sadly it is just ON and OFF relationship, I mean something like, sometimes bad thing happen my cat died for a few reasons, sicks, old, and even got crash by motorcycle. So once I really attached to my cats, then my cats died, it takes me a very long time to find new cats to live in the home. Each of my cats has its own personality, so when it's been so long with them, kind of tragic to lose them and really touched my heart and I will take so much time to get a new cat.

Hope I can share some story here and also I love other pets also, simply said I love animal but the most thing that I love is a cat.

·
Super Moderator
322 Posts
Welcome to the Paw Talk Forum Casey. What are the names of the cats that you have now? I am very sorry that some of your cats died.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tom and Pam. May i ask a question here. I see that you are moderator here. Why i can post and participate in some forum discussion, i can see that most of the last post 1 or 2 year ago. I try to search around the forum because of want to know what is the rules here. Can you elaborate some rules here? I do not have permission to participate almost all of the section/thread except introduction thread, suggestion thread, etc.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts