Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!:) My name is Sarah, im from Florida, USA. I'm married with a wonderful 6 month old daughter, Daliah. I have owned many pets in the past, ferrets, rabbits, hampsters, birds (cockateils and parakeets), dogs. I've also taken care of my grandma's king snake. I've also had Vet Assistant classes for a about a year in high school. Currently I own 4 black and white cats. Tigger, Angel, Wobbles, and Midnyte. Midnyte is the other three's mom. Wobbles is a 'special' kitty. By speical I mean his back legs are a little funny, and he always runs straight into the wall, gets back up, and runs into it again. LOL, thats wobbles for ya. I also have a Red-Eared Slider Turtle, named Donatello, and in his aquarium we have a goldfish. Dispite the different water needs for each creature, I've maintained a great environment for both (although soon i will need a bigger tank then 10 gallon when the turtle is larger than 4 inches) They get along GREAT, the only thing is, they eat each others food, its kind of cute watching them swim around each other. LOL I live with my in-laws, and they have a Pekanese dog named Tila, a cockateil named Sydney, and a big fluffy grey and white cat named smokey. They go out of town alot so I often take care of them.Here are some pics... This is Donatello the turtle
This is goldie the Fish
This is Tigger
This is Angel
This is Wobbles
And this is Midnyte

· Registered
785 Posts
Hey welcome to PT, you'll love it here!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's awsome :giggle: I love my little guy, but don't underestimate turtles, they are alot of work!!! I'm constantly cleaning his tank LOL Turtles are VERY messy eaters.

· Guarded by Waffles
3,257 Posts
Welcome. I love the pictures. You have very cute animals!

· Still Waiting
551 Posts
Welcome to PT! But just a warning about this place, it gets VERY addictive! lol You have very cute pets. It is neat how the turtle and the fish get along, how cute!

· Registered
1,548 Posts
hey nice to meet you
I was looking at your goldfish and I think it has amonia burns
that black stuff on his body.......
If your interested on how to get rid of it let me know.....

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re:

mebri123 said:
hey nice to meet you
I was looking at your goldfish and I think it has amonia burns
that black stuff on his body.......
If your interested on how to get rid of it let me know.....
He was like that when I bought him, along with a nip in his fin, which you can't realy see in the pictures, but I'll gladley take your advice! thanks!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And also, where do you guys get those animal animations for your Siggy's??? I'd like to do one!

· Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to Paw Talk welcome to the pack of animal lovers best in the world. :hugg:

· Registered
275 Posts
SarahDusk said:
And also, where do you guys get those animal animations for your Siggy's??? I'd like to do one!
Welcome to PT!:D
When you are typeing your sig.You will see the smilies on the side.Click the more button and you will see all kinds of smilies of animals as you scoll down the page.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.