Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Paw Talk's prodicle son .
2,581 Posts
Good Lordy ! !

= ^ _ ^ =

I remember Yeww.

And I thought I had been here a while. You've been sniffing around for 11 years.

Welcome back.

Tokes

2,581 Posts
* nods *

I arrived in Dec 2004. I had a lot more pets then , but most of them have passed over the rainbow bridge now.

Cant say it ben too vibrant in here for a while now. * shakes head *

I posted a thread in tthe Other pets board. Frankie and Esme

All I have now is =^o^= Schneeball the Chinchilla blue bunny . Esme Florine my new cat. i've had her for just over a year now. Frankie the pigeon and { 'Y' } Chumleight the Guinea pig ( worlds most annoying guinea pig ) it's official.

Oh yeah and one Goldfish in a 4 FT long tank. ?

I used to be on lots of Communities , forums and message boards around 2004-06. But after Cabbit Patch shut down , the many throw off freebie proboards forums that came off it gradualy died a death themselves. Then Myspace died , Facebook has always been rubbish , but I had to get one because all my friends went there. Gaia kept me busy in 2009 and 10 , but has run out for me now [ Too many noobs ] The majority of my online friends have just grown up , randomly vanished without a trace , gone to College or found partners.

And here I am still here waiting for something to happen while getting ever still more grey hair.

Internet is so dead for me that I have been forced to go on with my offline life :lol:

Dont know if you remember Sasami from PT back in the day , she old skool and still floating here abouts.

· Resident Zoologist
263 Posts
Yes I remember her I was hoping when I popped back in the board would br hopping like it used to be.Gues most of the old crowd have moved on to something else in their life.
I am on facebook alot but mostly play games and read a few stories.
Some of us are still around...or back again, I suppose.

2,581 Posts
Yeah it's pretty much the same all over the internet. Everybody's grown , had a family etc. Rather like Mariah ( Mya Papaya ) she was on here a month or so ago sniffing me out. Told me to add her to FB , but I missed her. I had a look and sent a message to someone I though might have been her , but I have'nt heard nothing back. she's got two kids now. Think she still has her cat Ozzy.

I've pretty much lost contact with Purplebunny and Amethystbelle now.

Might be possible dig up Ratty Ratkins , but i'd say start anew from here on.

There is another one , I know she's on Gaia too Pinky1204 was it ?.

I just posted in Memorials , my Esme Florines , mummy puddy tatt next door died unfortunately from neglect. I'm pretty gutted about that.

= .^ ~ ^. =

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.