Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, My name is Desirea. I would like to thank you for letting me join this forum and look forward to speaking to many of you and maybe even making some new friends. I love my pets very much and always strive to give them the best care I can and that means I always am looking for new knowledge and things I didn't know to help me be the best pet mom I can be.

On top of my personal life and caring for my furry children I also run "Little Love Pet Sitters". We are a pet sitting and dog walking business that services the Essex county area as well as certain parts of Morris, Hudson and Union county. Please feel free to check out our website and give us a call with any questions and we will be happy to answer them. We come highly recommended and have references and are insured. We look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to speaking with you all in the future whether it be about our dogs, snakes, cats or whatever. Have a great evening everyone! :wave:

Desirea
Little Love Pet Sitters

1 - 4 of 4 Posts