Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I'm still getting acquainted with the forum, so I'm just stopping in to introduce myself. My name is Jackie, but all of my friends usually call me Jak.

I'm in Phoenix, AZ. I have 3 dogs that I adopted/rescued - a Jack Russell named Sparky, a Boxer named Duke, and a Chihuahua named Pepper. What a odd mix of critters, huh? I don't have any horses at the moment, but I miss them and still love them. I do have friends with horses, so I do still get to be around them as often as I can.

I just moved back to Phoenix after living away for 20+ years. Over the last few years I have been donating my time/talent to rescues & shelters and hope that I can continue to do that here in Phoenix. I also had the priveledge of working with some rescue horses at an equine sanctuary in Ohio while I was there and can hopefully hook up with some similar organizations here in Arizona.

Over the course of my life so far, I've been 'owned by' just about every critter you can think of - ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, snakes, cats, dogs, horses, mice, gerbils...

I had wanted to post some photos of my fur-babies, but I guess I'm too new to show pictures. Maybe I can show them once I've been here a while...

Hope you all are having a great day!

~Jak

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Jackie and welcome to Paw Talk! It sounds like you have a lovely group of 'critters'. Can't wait to see some pics of them.
Has Phoenix changed much while you were away?
Looks like you have 'been owned' by just about everything at one time or another! :D
Hope to see you around the forum.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.